If you have questions or want more information on Brella Card Manager, please call First Iowa State Bank at 641-932-2144 or email email@example.com.
Brella helps you protect your debit card by sending you alerts when your card is used so you can quickly detect unauthorized or fraudulent activity on your account. Users have the option to receive text or email alerts. You can also check your account balance anytime, turn your card off and on, send money to other users and find nearby ATMs.
Alerts are provided for:
• Purchases exceeding dollar amounts you set
• Card-not-present purchases
• Suspicious or high-risk transactions
With this app, you have the ability to define when, where and how your debit card can be used. Users can set blocks for:
• Transactions exceeding a specific dollar amount
• Internet and phone transactions
• Transactions conducted outside of the U.S.
Turn your debit card off/on
This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card, prevent fraudulent activity and control spending.
More great features
- Users can check their balance without logging into the app with the Quick Balance feature
- Users can choose to enable Touch ID, a secure and quick way to sign on with your fingerprint so you don’t have to type in a password
- Users can submit a Travel Notice to inform their financial institution of any scheduled travel
To download the mobile apps of Brella, please click: